Hi everyone,
Its been so long since I last posted here.  I have so much to share.  Where to start is the question.

We have done so many things in the past year....

In July we had a big birthday party for my husbands 49th birthday and 4th of july!  Shortly after that we adopted 2 more fur babies kittens!  Sister and Brother...Genny is the little girl and Jack is the little boy. They are named after booze...LOL...Genesee Beer, something my husband and I drank when we were much younger like teenagers...yes we were under age.   Jack is named after Jack Daniels.   We started naming our animals after food and alcohol after our second family pet.  Keith and I have been married 29 years,  hard to believe!  Currently we have 8 animals....named  Coconut, Kiki she was named this when we got her at the age of 5 so we made the choice not to change it.  Ok back to the other animal names.  Switchback, Rubi, Raindrop, Guinness.  That is 4 dogs and 4 cats... here are a few photos of my fur babies:
Guinness and Coconut
Jack and Genny

Kiki on the bed, Switchback and Guinness at the door watching the squirrels and birds.

This is my Rubi girl she is named after a the Rubicon Jeep
our son owns one so he named her.

                                             Raindrop, one of the kittens, and Guinness 
This is my photogenic and my assistant with bed making!  Switchback he was named after my husbands favorite beer.



That is quite a few animals but honestly it doesn't feel like we have that many.  Most are small or medium and we have a decent size for home and property.  The dogs have the ability to come and go outside into their own fenced in dog yard.. then we have 15 ac.  to allow them to run and play.  The cats have free run of the house but we have gates up into our formal living room so they have a dog free zone if they need it.  Mostly though they hang out with the dogs.  Love my fur babies.


I probably won't talk much about family on here because i want to leave it to them to have their internet privacy.     Ok folks have an amazing day, be kind and remember we are all equals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marker Storage

Lots of love lawnfanatics challenge

The beginning