fall colors for a spring card...i think i got away with it.🤣

I received my monthly subscriptions from Brutus Monroe over the last few days! I had to finish up organizing one of my drawers of stamps. I am cataloging each set in AIRTABLE. That is a story for a separate post.
Today i want to share some images of the card i made with a few product from Brutus Monroe, Simon Says Stamps, Maymay made it, and copic.

This is Brutus Monroe glitter paste on bristol card stock


This is the same product on mixed media kraft paper 
I pick up at Micheal’s I actually bought it for practicing my drawing.
A virtual class i am taking with Sandy Allnock.

This example is the two different bases, but the same colors of Glitter glaze.

Here is a picture of what the final product looks like:
The stencil & embossing powder current stencil, and embossing powder of the month from
Brutus Monroe 

The stamp set is from simon says stamp and the glue is from Maymay made it! 

One of my favorite things with this card is coloring on kraft colored paper with copics it tested my color knowledge.  
Then of course the Reveal of removing the stencil and seeing the stunning colors blended together from the Brutus Monroe glitter paste 
The colors i used for this card are lemon, tangerine and glittering coral(the newest color)
Other colors i used  are grape and tiki teal





Scrapbookpal.com
I don’t work for any of these companies everything you see me share is because I purchased it





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marker Storage

Lots of love lawnfanatics challenge

The beginning